DEDICATED ENGINEERING SERVICE
For Several Years
Toronto Inspection & Engineering Services is a reputable, well-established professional services firm. We provide comprehensive civil engineering services specializing in building condition assessments, investigations, engineering inspections, and quality assurance and quality control testing. We strive to provide quality services with integrity.
Inspection and evaluation for water penetration, air leakage, and heat transfer. Inspection during construction of exterior wall systems, roofing systems, windows, and curtain wall systems.
Building Condition Assessment
Existing building structure evaluation, and identification of potential issues and problems.
Investigation And Evaluation of Existing Building Structures
Investigating cause of issues. Evaluating severity of deterioration or damage.
Subsurface borehole investigation and soil testing for building foundations, deep foundations, machine foundations, and retaining walls.
Phase I and II ESA reports.
Inspection and Materials Testing
Inspection, quality assurance, and quality control testing for construction and restoration projects.
Research And Product Development
Research of construction materials, construction product development, laboratory testing, trial batches, and test method development.
Inspection and Field Testing:
- Building Assessment / Condition Survey
- Balcony / Underground Garage Assessment / Evaluation
- Pavement Design, Evaluation, and Monitoring
- Phase I and II Environment Site Assessment
- Geotechnical Assessment (Boreholes and Soil Sampling)
- Compaction Testing of Fill and Asphalt Pavement
- Soil / Footing Inspection
- Pre-Construction / Post-Construction Survey
- Building Envelope Inspection (Air Barrier, Vapour Retarder, Insulation, Waterproofing, Finishing, and Cladding)
- Roofing Inspection (Conventional Built-Up, Inverted, Modified Bituminous Membrane, and Single Ply Membrane Roofs)
- Concrete Sampling, Slump Test, and Air Content Test
- Fireproofing Inspection
- Reinforcing Steel Inspection
- In-Situ Strength Testing of Concrete (Rebound Hammer, Penetration Test, Cast-In-Place Test, Maturity Test, Lok-Test, and Bond Test)
- Load Test, Pull-Out Test, and Adhesion Test
- In-Situ Non-Destructive Strength Testing of Mortar
- In-Situ Concrete Moisture Determination
- Compression Testing (Concrete Cylinders, Drilled Concrete Cores, Mortars, Grouts, Masonry Blocks, and Bricks)
- Determination of Chloride Ion Content in Concrete
- Concrete Air-Void System Test
- Petrographic Analysis
- Soil and Aggregate Testing
- Asphalt Testing (Gradation, Marshall Stability Test, and Air Void Determination)
- Abrasion Test for Various Materials
- Absorption Test for Various Materials